Thursday, July 29, 2010

10 things I would do if I had a million dollars

Now who hasn't imagined this one? If you've played the lottery you've imagined what would happen if you won. Obviously it would be much more use to have a million pounds... but that's being a bit greedy and anyway I digress...

In no particular order...

10 sensible things...
  1. Pay off my morgage
  2. Share it with family
  3. Donate a sum to charity
  4. Invest
  5. Go on a nice holiday
  6. Buy a house for me and my girlfriend
  7. Redecorate whenever it was required
  8. Buy all new furniture
  9. Set aside a substantial amount for old age
  10. Treat my friends
And now for the fun stuff...
  1. Pay to go into outer space
  2. Buy a holiday home wherever I wanted
  3. Buy a mansion
  4. Get myself a tiger and wolf for pets
  5. Set up my own in-house cinema screen
  6. Quit my job
  7. Build a theme park in my back yard
  8. Buy my own private jet
  9. Buy a sports car and tank
  10. Never wear the same pair of socks twice again

Hmm that was fun kind of makes you think what the 10 things I'd do if I could do anything or have anything I wanted would be.

1 comment:

  1. So are those stacks of money made up of one-dollar bills or...?

    Makes a world of difference don't you think. :P

    Love you xx

    ReplyDelete