Tuesday, August 17, 2010

10 things I would want in my future

The future... curious thing isn't it? So many possibilities.... If The Terminator films are to be believed then the human race will be nearing extinction with machines systematically out to exterminate us all. Similarly so with The Matrix.

I prefer to think more in terms of Back to the Future however... so I have only five years to go until I can get myself a hover-board and flying car... OH YEAH!!!

Anyway to the point of all this... everyone dreams of things they would like for the future so here goes...

  1. Happiness
  2. A loving, happy wife (and not just any wife, TC)
  3. A happy family
  4. My health
  5. Financial security
  6. A nice home
  7. A cat and dog
  8. A successful career for myself and a certain special lady...
  9. A continued good relationship with friends and family
  10. Family holidays
And now for the slightly more ludicrous...

  1. A flying car
  2. A hover-board
  3. Limitless wealth
  4. Numerous mansions in a variety of different locations - and people to keep them clean
  5. A private jet
  6. A Bugatti Veyron
  7. The Batmobile
  8. A lightsaber
  9. A fully functional Ironman suit
  10. Superpowers
Superpowers... ok thinking about it there's quite a lot to choose from... that could actually form a list in itself - 10 superpowers I would want most

No comments:

Post a Comment