Thursday, September 29, 2016

Filthy has its advantages

I've walked into shops wearing my bumbag (arguably the most unfashionable item in existence) containing poop bags, keys and dog treats.

I've walked into shops still wearing my mud-encrusted wellies.

But today I took it one step further and walked into the supermarket splattered head to toe in mud. Who knows what the people around me were thinking. Maybe that I'd just walked off a building site? But that wouldn't explain the blue embroidered paw prints on my t-shirt. To be honest it doesn't really matter, I love my job and wouldn't change it for the world. Nevertheless, walking around covered in inexplicable mud in a public place has an unrivalled way of ensuring people give you a wide berth. Maybe next time I'll keep my wellies on too...

No comments:

Post a Comment